Hanoi's Outskirts Landscape & Travel Photography Trip, July 2022
Dates: July 22-24 (3 days)
Day 1, 22 July
Arrival to Noi Bai airport, Hanoi at 9pm. My driver will pick you up to the first location at night and start capture the stars in Long Coc tea hills.
Day 2, July 23
Today, we continue our discovery of tea plantations.
4:30 am: We’ll rise for an early morning sunrise session at highest point of tea hills. Then come back to the hotel and take a rest at 9am.
11 am: Check out and comeback to Hanoi.
3 pm: Visit Soy Sauce village in Hanoi’s outskirts.
6 pm: Checkin hotel in Hanoi.
Day 3, July 24
8 am: After the breakfast at Hanoi hotel, check out the hotel and visit the incense village.
2 pm: In the afternoon we will have a staged photoshoot at the handy craft village and then back to Noibai airport at 4 pm.
Total price: 300 USD/pax
Maximum number of participants: 8
- – Photo guide.
- – Accommodation: 4-star hotel in Hanoi and the best hotel in Long Coc tea hills.
- – All transportation during the trip: 16-seat car & motorbike driver.
- – Entrance fees.
- – Model fee.
Not include in the price:
- – Meals
- – Flights
What to bring
– DSLR/Mirrorless camera with tripod.
– A fast and wide angle lens for night photography.
– A middle-zoom lens such as a 24-70mm.
– A telephoto zoom lens, such as a 70-200mm.