• I’m currently using a Nikon D800E as my main camera body and several Nikon lens:
Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8
Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8
• For filter system, I use Nisi S6 filter holder and 150mm square ND64, ND1000 filters, GND medium 0.9.
• I own a couple tripods for different situations. For backpacking, I use a Gitzo Traveler GT1545T and for most of my everyday shooting at ground level that doesn’t require a long hike with a heavy camera backpack, I use Gitzo Mountaineer GT3542.
• Really Right Stuff BH-30, BH-40 ballhead.
• Motorized slider for timelapse-photography.
• Shimoda Action X50 backpack.
Thanks for your interest in my images. If your blog or social media post will be a feature about me or my photograph(s), then you are welcome to feature my images if you credit me and link to my website linhscape.com. If your blog post regards anything else, please contact me for permission: email@example.com
Yes, please have a look at Licensing Servive page for more information about licensing terms and fees.
Here are some photographers that inspires me, I highly recommend you visit their portfolios:
Guy Tal – Photographer, Writter
Alex Noriega – Nature Photographer
Morten Rustad – Timelapse Photographer
Erik Johansson – Surreal Photographer
Yuri Beletsky – Astronomer, Nightscape photographer
Dylan Toh and Marianne Lim – Landscape photographers
Yes. I am also available for shooting commissioned projects. Get in touch with me in Contact page
No. I put a lot of work and time in all of my photos so please do not email me to get my photos for free.